Subfloor preparation and repair – laying dry screeds
The main function of dry screeds is to level the subfloor surface and improve sound and heat insulation. Dry screed options are commonly used under floor heating systems. We are building on our many years of experience in installing dry screed floors to help you turn your ideas into reality.
- Professional consulting
- Installing dry screeds for indoor applications
- Ideal for all surfaces – parquet, vinyl, carpet, etc.
- Suitable for application in old and new buildings
- Excellent for sound and heat insulation
- An ideal solution for all applications unsuitable for traditional screed floors
- Due to low weight, no load-bearing calculations are needed
- Allows for quicker installation of surface flooring