Subfloor drying, building dehumidification, dehumidifier rental
We assist with dehumidification of new and older buildings. If you want to avoid major repair works that would be needed to put in place a central ventilation system, you can use local ventilation devices or air dehumidifiers. We measure the humidity ratio in rooms and materials and assess the risk of excessive moisture at material and structural levels.
- Dehumidification of subfloors, spaces, plaster, screeds, insulation and walls
- Dehumidifier and dryer hire
- Measuring the humidity ratio in spaces and materials
- Assessing risk of excessive moisture
If humidity is too high inside your home and you do not want to undertake any major repair works, you can use our dehumidifiers and dryers to fix the problem and recreate a healthy indoor environment. Our company also performs humidity ratio measurements in spaces as well as materials (parquet, plaster, insulation, screeds) to identify the cause of excessive moisture.
Contakt: 040 463 350
- Respiratory problems and difficulty breathing
- Irritability, trouble concentrating
- Increased risk of infections and diseases
- Unpleasant odor
- Damp walls
- Condensation on windows and walls
- Peeling paint and plaster
Need more information or advice?
Contact us or fill out the form below and together we will find the best solution for you.
Phone: +386 40 463 340 | Email: email@example.com